Monday 16 May 2011

Wedding Bells

Hellooo

Hope everyone is well, thought I would share with you what I had been up to this weekend, not a bit of crafting in sight!. Gareth's cousin got married, I was a bridesmaid and Gareth was the best man. I did make the wedding invites for them, which I did enjoy doing after I had sorted out the double sided tape issue, should of bought more rolls of the red tape you can't go wrong with that! stick with what you know ;) lol!
The stamp I used was one of Lindsey Mason's stamps, unfortunately I don't have my invite at the moment as somebody is borrowing it and I didn't take a photo of the invite doh! but when I get it back I will post it on here.
So here are a few pictures of the day, shame the weather was a bit nippy, wet and windy but we all had a fantastic time and wish them all the happiness in the world.


Here we are doing our poses!

my lovely flowers, aren't they gorgeous?!

Me & Gareth 

from the left - Lisa, Becky, Jenny, me and Katie 

Paul & Jenny- don't they look lovely!

The wedding cake- the 2 dogs are off  Patch(Dalmatian) & Phoebe(lecher), Paul & Jenny's babies.

Well as you all know now Dawn has left QVC,  so I just like to say thanks to her & Jane for letting me play..oops I meant working on some of the kits for QVC, think the ranger hour I did was the best even though it was a manic 24 hours! but I got to play with all the Tim Holtz stamps and inks etc that was on the show, shame I couldn't keep them :(
 I never thought in my dreams I would ever had any work on telly, including my scrapbook pages which I know Jane loves lol! ;) My doggies and others had there few moments of fame including my Niece, Lucy which I know she loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment