Friday 2 September 2011

You should never try to milk a dog!!


Hello again :0)

Well I've had a fiddle and after watching 
Kate's dvd again I've made this page in my Journal, which I discovered I had a small moleskin hidden in my draw......so this gives you an idea on how I'm not organized ;) This is what I should off taken with me  when I did a class with Kate. I had taken a different Journal book by 7 Gypsies and I wasn't that impressed with the paper, it did seem a bit thin therefore after I gesso it, it all crumpled and gave me a texture look! 
Anyway this is what I managed to create this afternoon using some of my downloads from Dyan's and Itkupilli. I used my acrylic paints and tried finger painting, but I find I get a better result with a brush......any idea's why? I've used bottle tops to create the circles and old credit card to create the lines. I've stamped using gold paint put it doesn't show very well in this picy and sprayed some hot pink dylusions spray ink and let it run down the page... I have a lovely pink thumb now hehe, oh yeah I also use a circle stencil in the background too :)  



I hope you like what you see as I've had a happy time playing :))
El x

1 comment:

  1. Woohoo! Like? I LOVE it!

    Gorgeous pages Elaine. FAB background and great choice of images. I'm so happy for you..xxx

    ReplyDelete