Sunday 22 April 2012

Scrapbooking.......

Hello :0)


Just wanted to share with you a scrapbook I made for my best buddy Val, as part of her birthday present. A couple of years ago she lost her dog and I wanted to make her a little scrapbook to remember the good times she and her son Connor had together with Lenny, as they where only together for a short time, so here it is.....







I stamped a paw print, anyone who has received a card from me will recognize this stamp;) and then used alcohol inks on the acrylic heart. I used a Tim Holtz swivel clasps to attach it to the side, I've also put a Chinese good luck coin and attached a letter L for Lenny  

                               
                            Here I've attached bits of ribbons on and a love heart key


I was so pleased when she said there was a photo that I had used and she had lost it.....due to the lovely world of technology!! 


I've used an acrylic shaped bone, that I bought on QVC some years back and the covered it the textured core paper and then sanded it to reveal the lighter colour (good job Val wasn't in the room as sanding goes right through her!), I then used vintage photo ink around the edges. The chipboard letters and
embellishments also got a touch of the vintage photo ink too. I choose the colours of the paper as they were the colours of Lenny...who was a gentle giant and is sadly missed by all


Thank you for looking 
Take care 
Elx 

2 comments:

  1. ahh this is lovely great bone shape-sooo sad but I bet your friend loved it :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, I am sure your friend treasures it.

    ReplyDelete